Studio Health & Safety
COVID Safe Guidelines
Keeping our studio and our community healthy and safe is our number one priority and we take this responsibility very seriously at The Fitness Partnership.
So, in alignment with the Fitness Australia framework, public health and Safe Work Australia recommendations, we’ve put together comprehensive guidelines and procedures for The Fitness Partnership and studio space.
The procedures we have in place are designed to address each of the 4 key recommendations:
1) Physical distancing
2) Good hygiene & cleanliness
3) Staying away if unwell
4) Contact tracing
What we're doing...
- Following a comprehensive Covid-Safe Plan which all our staff are trained on.
- Masks will be worn at all times by our trainers (when government policy stipulates).
- Contactless temperature checking members on arrival.
- Ensuring physical distancing in sessions.
- Capping numbers in the studio as per current guidelines.
- Holding more sessions (or parts of sessions) outdoors where possible.
- Holding all seminars & events online.
- Planning programs that minimise contact between members and the sharing of equipment wherever possible.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all studio equipment before and after sessions.
- Providing a fully stocked cleaning station with disinfectant, sprays and wipes as well as hand washing facilities.
- Frequent and thorough deep cleans of the studio space, equipment and high-touch areas (e.g. door handles, light switches and sink area).
- Providing hand sanitiser in the studio and for outdoor sessions.
- Keeping accurate attendance data for the purpose of contact tracing.
- Continuing with suspension of ‘high contact’ and face-to-face activities.
- Removing communal items such as towels and water glasses.
What we ask of all our members...
- Please wear a clean face mask to each session and only remove this when exercising (when government policy stipulates)
- Please wait outside before your session and socially distance from others until you’re invited into the studio by the trainer to ensure we stick to capped numbers and minimise groups gathering.
- Please wash your handswith soap for a minimum of 20 seconds on entering and leaving the studio (or use the provided hand santiser for outdoor sessions).
- Please ensure you book group sessions on Mindbody and sign in with the trainer when you arrive so they can log attendance.
- Please keep equipment handling to a minimum and wipe down any equipment you’ve used at the end of each set or session with the cleaning products provided.
- Please bring your own clean towel to each session.
- Please bring your own water bottle to each session.
- If possible, please don’t bring mobile phones or personal belongings into the studio. If you need to, leave them in the designated area and don’t touch them during the session.
- IMPORTANT: If you’re unwell, have been in contact with anyone with covid-19 symptoms, are awaiting test results or have been advised by health authorities to self-isolate, please give us a call to let us know and stay away from the studio until you’ve been cleared to return.